SpiceXpress is the cargo division of SpiceJet. As India’s second-largest airline, we’re well equipped with an extensive infrastructure, logistics and industry expertise to ensure your goods will be delivered at your doorstep efficiently. We are the experts in air logistics, providing solutions to below industry sectors and more: -
How does SpiceXpress offer a highly efficient door-to-door service that allows you to track your goods at every step of the way?
We’ve invested in the latest technology that allows us to be at the very forefront of the industry.
- Our app interface allows you to send and deliver your consignment with a simple click while tracking your shipment.
- Unique cloud server for online shipment and tracking.
- GPS-enabled mobile app for real-time location updates.
- Barcode stickers for effective dispatch and tracking.
- ePOD for proper communication and electronic upload of documents.
- Online delivery report for customer transparency.
- Customer Specific Auto Triggered MIS for regular automatic updates.
SpiceXpress is a part SpiceJet, India’s leading low-budget airline. Over the last few decades, we’ve built up a network that includes an impressive aircraft fleet, other vehicles and an infrastructure that covers all of India’s key airports.
Combine this with the local knowledge and regional contacts we’ve acquired and it’s no wonder why we’re India’s best cargo provider.
- A growing fleet of over 100 individual aircraft.
- Flying across 79 serviceable airports.
- Daily load capacity over 980 tonnes.
- Largest regional connectivity in India.
- Extensive fleet of supporting vehicles on the ground.
- Over 1,800 corporate clients continue to place their trust in us.
Full Range Of Services
The combination of our extensive network and highly trained team allows us to provide a full and comprehensive set of services to our customers.
Whether you require a high-grade door-to-door service, cost-effective airport-to-airport logistics or the movement of specialized cargo, we’ve got you covered. Our product offerings include:
- VAL (currency, precious metals).
- Securitized products.
- Live animals.
- Bonded cargo.
- Oversized and heavy cargo.
- Vaccines and blood samples.
- Dangerous goods (all nine classes).
- General cargo and courier.
- Temperature-controlled shipping. Consult our service pages for further details or contact our expert team for any queries.
The Perfect Process
From beginning to end, our highly trained team will ensure your cargo is securely handled and safely transported to your destination. We’ve developed the perfect process to maximize efficiency without sacrificing quality. Our perfect process includes:
- SG web-portal to track shipments on a real-time basis.
- AI to track space availability on passenger aircraft and surface vehicular movements.
- A full range of payment options, including credit or debit cards, and digital wallets.
- E-AWB and E-invoices across the network based on standard IATA norms.
- Scanning picks and deliver.
- ADI interface.
- Blank AWB option.
A Brand With Real Presence In India
SpiceXpress is a part of the SpiceJet family. For several decades we’ve been transporting thousands of satisfied customers to their business or vacation destinations. Our brand has become synonymous with high quality yet cost-effective service. That’s why SpiceXpress already has over 2,000 corporate clients and continues to grow at a rapid rate, and is continuing to establish itself as a highly reputable brand in its own right.
Self Owned Aircraft and Trucks
SpiceXpress owns all of its aircraft and therefore doesn’t have to do things on anyone else’s terms. We also have owned facilities and ground transportation where it counts, ensuring a smooth flow of movement.
Door to Door Experts
We have the ability to go the extra mile and ensure your goods arrive on your doorstep, on time. Our proven process has been perfected to operate smoothly at every step of the way. And, with our connections, partnerships and local knowledge, we offer a complete service for the delivery of your goods.
Our ever-growing fleet and extensive network have afforded us to operate with economies of scale. This means we have the capabilities of operating a high-level service while reducing our costs. This means we can charge our customers affordable prices.